9A Virgin hair, EXCELLENT quality!
Hair can be used for several installs with proper maintenance. Virgin hair can be custom colored at an extra charge. Please call the salon at 217-706-5435 for a free consultation and/or price quote.
Proper Care & Maintenance For Your Bundles
– Brush and detangle your hair prior to washing with a paddle brush or wide-tooth comb.
– Do not cut the wefts or tracks of your virgin hair. This will cause shedding. Your stylist or you should use the fold over method to install the hair. If the wefts must be cut please seal with weft sealant prior to installing.
– Co-wash hair at least once a week. Do not over shampoo your hair, this will cause dryness. Shampoo 1-2 times a month with a SULFATE FREE shampoo. If your hair feels heavy or oily please use a clarifying shampoo.
– Air dry your virgin hair. Squeeze out excess water and air dry hair.
– When combing hair, gently comb hair with a paddle brush or wide-tooth comb. Begin combing small sections at the ends, working up towards the scalp.
– When styling with heating tools it is very important to use a heat protectant serum or spray that is ALCOHOL-FREE. Oil base product and alcohol will fry the hair.
– Prior to bedtime, wrap, braid, plait, pin curl or roller set your hair and use a satin/silk cap or scarf.
– Prior to going swimming wash and leave the conditioner on your hair. This will help prevent the salt water and chlorine from drying out your extensions.
– If you bleach, tint, perm, or use extreme heat on hair you risk drying out your hair extensions. This might cause your hair to shed and tangle. We cannot guarantee the longevity of any hair that has been processed or chemically treated. Deep condition hair after chemically treating hair.
top of page